Three words . . . choke good fun. Coworker Lorene and her buddies posed for me and Les yesterday at Kaka'ako Park. The photos are gonna be used in our upcoming website that Marvin is putting together. Don't forget to check out Leslie's pics.
2 words, 10 syllables, Freeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaking Aweeeessssoooommee!! :) Thanks Jalna & Les for being photographers! I'm totally excited to see all the pics! :)
Your shots came soooo beautiful. I really like the sunset shots since I've never gotten a good shot because the subject came out dark from back lighting and yours came out sooo nice! I agree w/ Les, the black and white shot was my favorite too because of the great lighting and exposure...that's a covershot for sure!
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
wow!! came out reallly nice! I LOVE the black and white one! I'm jealous!
2 words, 10 syllables, Freeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaking Aweeeessssoooommee!! :) Thanks Jalna & Les for being photographers! I'm totally excited to see all the pics! :)
Hoooo hoooo, thanks Les and Marvin!! First time somebody else is jealous instead of me.
these are great!! love seeing the water behind some of the shots!! anxious to see the website.
OK, now I feel totally outta shape........ooommmmmm.....kay, much much better now...ooommmmmm
Great composition and the colors, you must have a Canon 5D Mk II, the colors are fantastic! Great shooting. I am jellos!
Your shots came soooo beautiful. I really like the sunset shots since I've never gotten a good shot because the subject came out dark from back lighting and yours came out sooo nice! I agree w/ Les, the black and white shot was my favorite too because of the great lighting and exposure...that's a covershot for sure!
Thanks guys!! Shun-Wah, most of the shots were done with flash at about 1/200, f11.
Post a Comment