Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
I like his eyeball, looks really creepy! Nice lizard shots!
I like his eyeball too. I don't like the ones with the vertically slit pupils. THOSE are creepy.
Holey Canolli! Those are awesome shots! I am almost creeped out cuz its just popping off my screen! You know me and creepy crawlers. GAH!
uuuuuuuuuu, wow...how come you always get all the neat creatures around your house??
WOW Just love it!!! Hope Kona didn't want to eat it. Jalna you continue to do WOW pictures!!!
those eyes are able to rotate 720ยบ....or so I've heard. How about, a visit to Y-and-M will make you look like this, too.
Marvin, Les and Susie: THANKS!!
I HATE geckos, but anoles...I don't mind so much. The eyeball really makes it look almost...human. I couldn't kill one after looking at your photos.
Wow, awesome pictures. That's some really nice closeup's!!
wow..amazingly close..so how close were you standing to it? The scales on it gives me the creeps.
Ron, I'm still trying to figure our 720 degrees. Does that mean they have no blind spots?
Fawn, there's something about geckos I don't like either. . . maybe it's the almost see-through body.
Shun-Wah, I was so close I was afraid he was gonna jump on my head.
Ron, I'm still trying to figure our 720 degrees. Does that mean they have no blind spots?
Fawn, there's something about geckos I don't like either. . . maybe it's the almost see-through body.
Shun-Wah, I was so close I was afraid he was gonna jump on my head.
Post a Comment