Wow..what luck that you caught them finishing the wall. The Red color came out so vibrant. So cool that MJ is "ON the wall"..so what's the writing on the wall?
Thanks guys!! I love shooting Prime's work 'cause not only are his colors always so vibrant, but he's just plain talented. It's always such a treat for me to see one of his creations.
3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
Downwinding 10-05-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Wind feels lighter than yesterday but we still go!
Start the new week right!
Stoked to have Yannick(bottom right) join us!
This time w...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
wow, came out nice, good thing you caught it in time!
That is just incredible, these guys are so creative! The MJ on the right under the spot light is so cool. Great shooting, great job!
Wow..what luck that you caught them finishing the wall. The Red color came out so vibrant. So cool that MJ is "ON the wall"..so what's the writing on the wall?
Thanks guys!! I love shooting Prime's work 'cause not only are his colors always so vibrant, but he's just plain talented. It's always such a treat for me to see one of his creations.
Post a Comment