wow..so sharp..so vibrant..I can see the water specs in the 2nd shot and it's like glass... Those orange t-shirts sure are cool since they really pop in the photos.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Jalna,
I really think you need to submit these pics. You got their expressions and the water is amazing!!! I can only wish I can get as good as you.
the colors in these pics are so vivid! great job!!
I think these pics came out better than last year! Maybe that's the trick...only stay little while and we get better pics!! :)
Celia, I really owe it to the lens. It's the 70-200 f4. I just set the aperture to 4 and then click away. I don't even have to think.
wow..so sharp..so vibrant..I can see the water specs in the 2nd shot and it's like glass... Those orange t-shirts sure are cool since they really pop in the photos.
Nice swimming photos. I hope you sent them to Cindy. Great work.
awesome event...awesome pictures!!
Post a Comment