wow,your pictures came out really sharp! Hey is Lo grabbing Nelson's crotch? Shame on her! Looks like I missed out huh? Ok, I'll go next time...still not gonna play but.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
wow,your pictures came out really sharp! Hey is Lo grabbing Nelson's crotch? Shame on her! Looks like I missed out huh? Ok, I'll go next time...still not gonna play but.
How cute is
that shot of Kody with his arms around da big guy ;o]
With all the excitement, it is cool how you can take such sharp pics.
these are great!!
Post a Comment