Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
hey Jalna, just fantastic...the colors are so vivid! Awesome!...thanks for sharing! - bkeeper, seattle
Pretty amazing! These guys really have talent. I like green beaver looking thing. So cool. Great shots!
...truly the messenger!
...had to improve my spelling! ;-)
May I post the two pictures you have of me painting on my facebook? If so I will give you credit
Awesome work btw.
-Ozwego DC4
Ozwego, no problem. You can use my pictures of you painting however you want. Great job on the shark!
Amazing Beaver with the Helmet showing the tongue. Who made it?
BEsts, to all the talented artists!.
Daniel Alejandro Romano
Street Art & Graffiti Blog
Hey Daniel, it was done by Scribe. My photo is just a portion of the whole mural which you can see here.
Post a Comment