Megan's first birthday party was today at Natsunoya Tea House. I can't believe it's been a year already since I took pictures of her when she was just a week old. It was great fun, and the food was really ono. Thanks Erick, for helping me with the picture taking!
Looks like a great party. Cake loaded with cupcakes, what a great idea! My daughter really loves cupcakes. She ate so much at her last birthday party that we had to tell the staffs at the party venue to hide the cupcakes from her. They had a good laugh after hearing my request.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Very nice. Great portrait shots, the color is perfect and so is the composition. Fantastic!
Thanks Erick, you're too kind. I couldn't have done it without you.
These are great. Is this family or friends? The face painting is awesome. And the food, my goodness, looks so ono. I miss the food!!! from home.
Betty: It's a co-worker actually, but at my working place our co-workers are our friends.
AWSOME, Jalna!!!
Thanks Susie!
great pictures....
Thanks Runa. Nice gingerbread house.
Looks like a great party. Cake loaded with cupcakes, what a great idea! My daughter really loves cupcakes. She ate so much at her last birthday party that we had to tell the staffs at the party venue to hide the cupcakes from her. They had a good laugh after hearing my request.
Post a Comment