Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Homeless Paradise


About two years ago I did a blog post about Diana Kim and her dad.  You can check it out here. I became intrigued by their story. Others did too and it soon gained international attention.

I wanted to stay abreast with the progress of Diana's relationship with her dad and so I started following her blog, The Homeless Paradise, and I even attached a link to it on my sidebar. 

Gradually though, I noticed that her posts had become "private" and I was unable to access them. I began to suspect that maybe all the attention that she had been receiving had become overwhelming for her, and I removed the link.

I've been checking back every once in awhile to see if maybe there were any updates and just the other day, there was. If you like, you can read it here: Cultivating the Home | The Homeless Paradise



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ! I started reading her blog because of your blog and noticed for a long time she wasn't sharing publicly.
I hope she continues to write and share with the public.


Izsmom

jalna said...

I hope so too, Izsmom.

Myko said...

She used to work at the building that I manage and near the area where she found her Father.

jalna said...

Myko, I have yet to come across her, but I did see the dad eating at Costco once.