My scale was not kind to me this morning. I wonder why. Hmmmm . . .
Classic with Bacon ($9.00)
It was ono, and guess what . . . it was so filling that I could only eat half and I still have the other half left in the 'fridge to enjoy!
Shay's is in Aiea sorta across the street from Forty Niners Restaurant in a former used car lot. Our timing was perfect and we were the first ones there just as they opened. A whole bunch of people came after us.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
uuuuu, i haven't had a hamburger for a long time, more so one that looks as ono as this! v
did this place have a greasy smell? I remember going to Chubbies by the old sports authority because everyone was raving about it but the truck and vicinity had this greasy smell around the truck that I didn't like. v
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
Waikiki Run 10-01-2026
-
Wind: South-East
Winds blowing down the coast to Waikiki.
Start from Old Man's then head to the Wall or Baby Queens.
Braddah Eric getting it!
...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
uuuuu, i haven't had a hamburger for a long time, more so one that looks as ono as this!
v
V, I had fries too. They were burnt but I still ate um all. 🐷
I want!
Looks onolicious!
Izsmom
Ooooh. I would totally go for the FunGuy. So homemade and ono looking!
looks ono
did this place have a greasy smell? I remember going to Chubbies by the old sports authority because everyone was raving about it but the truck and vicinity had this greasy smell around the truck that I didn't like.
v
Bacon always enhances a food taste. Catchy name, Smash Burgers. If get line, it must be good
Annie, kinda far. Maybe for you Fairwoods would be better.
Izsmom, does yah!
Aunty, I think I woulda got that too if I had read the menu carefully and neva panic when I saw all the people coming.
Kat, the bacon and the cheese . . .
V, I didn't notice a greasy smell. Probably woulda turned me off too.
Chet, I agree!
ehhh, hurry up and post something! this shows up everytime i open your blog and it's killing me!
v
V, 😂
Post a Comment