Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Shay's Smash-Burgers

My scale was not kind to me this morning.  I wonder why.  Hmmmm . . . 

Classic with Bacon ($9.00)
IMG_4298   

It was ono, and guess what . . . it was so filling that I could only eat half and I still have the other half left in the 'fridge to enjoy!
IMG_4296 

Shay's is in Aiea sorta across the street from Forty Niners Restaurant in a former used car lot.  Our timing was perfect and we were the first ones there just as they opened.  A whole bunch of people came after us.
IMG_4294

IMG_4292

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuuuu, i haven't had a hamburger for a long time, more so one that looks as ono as this!
v

jalna said...

V, I had fries too. They were burnt but I still ate um all. 🐷

Annie said...

I want!

Anonymous said...

Looks onolicious!


Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

Ooooh. I would totally go for the FunGuy. So homemade and ono looking!

K and S said...

looks ono

Anonymous said...

did this place have a greasy smell? I remember going to Chubbies by the old sports authority because everyone was raving about it but the truck and vicinity had this greasy smell around the truck that I didn't like.
v

Chet Colson said...

Bacon always enhances a food taste. Catchy name, Smash Burgers. If get line, it must be good

jalna said...

Annie, kinda far. Maybe for you Fairwoods would be better.

Izsmom, does yah!

Aunty, I think I woulda got that too if I had read the menu carefully and neva panic when I saw all the people coming.

Kat, the bacon and the cheese . . .

V, I didn't notice a greasy smell. Probably woulda turned me off too.

Chet, I agree!

Anonymous said...

ehhh, hurry up and post something! this shows up everytime i open your blog and it's killing me!
v

jalna said...

V, 😂