J, always that is a gorgeous photo. I would frame it. Our hearts never stop missing our beloved companions. I remember and honor each one I had and miss them to this. You are a great doggo mommy. :D, -N
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Aww…❤️❤️❤️ and hugs.
Izsmom
Love this photo, Kona was absolutely loved!!
so precious!
v
aw miss the posts on kona
SUCH a sweetheart.
You and Kona 100% influenced us to get Yume
J, always that is a gorgeous photo. I would frame it. Our hearts never stop missing our beloved companions. I remember and honor each one I had and miss them to this. You are a great doggo mommy. :D, -N
Izsmom, hugs back to you!
Jenny, thanks!
V, he was.
Kat, good that I took a lot of photos of him.
Aunty, ❤️
Ryan, I'm so glad!
N, you too!
OMG, it's already beeb 3yrs since Kona's passing. The lighting is perfect.
Chet, I know!! So fast.
Precious moments! We love our fur kids!
Susan, I agree!
Post a Comment