Saturday, June 24, 2023

Cucumber Plant

Seeing Kona's photo made me realize that I missed shooting with my old camera.  My Canon 5D II.  I used to call it My Precious.  I was never without it.  

I dug it outta the closet, charged up the battery and crossed my fingers that it still worked. 

My cucumber plant from Cleta was my subject.  I'm more of an arts-and-crafts kind of person rather than a gardener, but I'm trying.
IMG_3208 2 IMG_3194 IMG_3191 IMG_3187 IMG_3189 IMG_3201

It was fun.  I think I'll keep My Precious out of the closet for a little while longer.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Nice details! A picture is worth a thousand words!

Honolulu Aunty said...

What a great camera! And a great looking cucumber plant!

Anonymous said...

Nice photos. Your cucumber plants look good.


Izsmom

K and S said...

nice!

jalna said...

Susan, it is yah.

Aunty, thanks!

Izsmom, thank you.

jalna said...

Kat, thanks!

Dd said...

ho da nice pikchas

jalna said...

Dd, LOL, thanks!