My favorite cashier at Ross recommended this. I looooved it. Slightly sweet and slightly salty. I wish I bought more than the one bag because I haven't seen it at Ross again. It was only $2.99.
I had that one - it was okay to me. My current favorite is the big green and white bag at Costco - Skinny Pop. It has a slight buttery taste and slightly salty. I used to really love the sweeter Boom Chicka Pop (sp?) from Costco but I knew it wasn't too healthy because it tasted so dang good.
I put portions of it in my saved Talenti ice cream containers (love those screw on lids) and enjoy it while I watch Korean dramas. Sometimes, life is so good, isn't it?
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
Waikiki Run 10-01-2026
-
Wind: South-East
Winds blowing down the coast to Waikiki.
Start from Old Man's then head to the Wall or Baby Queens.
Braddah Eric getting it!
...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Yum! I love popcorn. Gotta try.
Izsmom
sounds like kettle corn which I love!
v
I had that one - it was okay to me. My current favorite is the big green and white bag at Costco - Skinny Pop. It has a slight buttery taste and slightly salty. I used to really love the sweeter Boom Chicka Pop (sp?) from Costco but I knew it wasn't too healthy because it tasted so dang good.
I put portions of it in my saved Talenti ice cream containers (love those screw on lids) and enjoy it while I watch Korean dramas. Sometimes, life is so good, isn't it?
sounds like kettle corn:)
What would we do without Ross's. You can find some gems there.
Izsmom, good for snacking.
V, me too.
Aunty, your last sentence puts a smile on my face.
Kat, yes.
Chet, covid gave me an excuse to become reclusive, but I still enjoy going to Ross.
Post a Comment