Wow! Actually, I sometimes go to Safeway on Thursday because Fridays are a bit nuts - and sometimes they have unreal good deals on meat. So, what are the boys going to make?
Aunty, I don't go on Fridays because of the crowd. Wendell, however, has no problem going. I'm not sure what they do with all that meat. Maybe for softball pupus. Or Landon might take to his friends'. I remember Landon made a stew once (or twice). For sure they use it up because they get all excited when they see it on the Friday ad again.
Mich, he couldn't resist the deal. LOL.
Annie, probably gotta go at the right time before all the good trays are gone. Kalbi sounds ono. We have a full-sized freezer (that is stuffed) and two 'fridges.
That is such a good deal! The cheapest here is $8+. My freezer was full before the typhoon that hit us. I vowed to never fill up the freezer again. We cooked some for us, some neighbors and our dogs and a lot of them had to be thrown out. : (
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
I better go, but last time, was more fat than meat so I passed, boo.
v
V, the picture is from an old ad, so not sure if it'll be on for this Friday or not.
Wow! Actually, I sometimes go to Safeway on Thursday because Fridays are a bit nuts - and sometimes they have unreal good deals on meat.
So, what are the boys going to make?
Last time we got it was a lot of fat, Len still bought some though! I would have passed. Mich
I was able to find a nice tray of ribs with no too much fat. Made a kalbi marinade then grilled it.
Came out really 'ono! But my hair smelled like smoke even though I washed it!!
BTW, how do you find room for all that meat??
Aunty, I don't go on Fridays because of the crowd. Wendell, however, has no problem going. I'm not sure what they do with all that meat. Maybe for softball pupus. Or Landon might take to his friends'. I remember Landon made a stew once (or twice). For sure they use it up because they get all excited when they see it on the Friday ad again.
Mich, he couldn't resist the deal. LOL.
Annie, probably gotta go at the right time before all the good trays are gone. Kalbi sounds ono. We have a full-sized freezer (that is stuffed) and two 'fridges.
sounds like something my mom would go to check out:)
I call the $5 sale item, the Pake Special.....aha.
Love the Friday $5 specials too. Sometimes can get pies.
Kat, ❤️
Chet, I like "Pake Special". LOL. Pies!!
That is such a good deal! The cheapest here is $8+. My freezer was full before the typhoon that hit us. I vowed to never fill up the freezer again. We cooked some for us, some neighbors and our dogs and a lot of them had to be thrown out. : (
Susan, shucks.
Post a Comment