I bought a tube of Daniel Smith's Lunar Black watercolor paint. And even though I already have a bunch of different black paints, none of them look all grainy and cool like this one. So I had to get it. Right?
On a sad note, wasn’t there a guy Mark that would comment your blog? I remember him because he would comment on other blogs that I follow. I saw in today’s paper he passed away. I remember his last name because he mentioned on one of the blogs that his sister Kathy worked at Kamehameha and she was one of my son’s counselor. I thought you might want to know. May he Rest In Peace.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
:)
Beautiful!
V
Wow! Neat.looks great.
On a sad note, wasn’t there a guy Mark that would comment your blog? I remember him because he would comment on other blogs that I follow. I saw in today’s paper he passed away. I remember his last name because he mentioned on one of the blogs that his sister Kathy worked at Kamehameha and she was one of my son’s counselor. I thought you might want to know. May he Rest In Peace.
Izsmom
Of course! Great looking painting!
Very cool. That IS a very special black!
ooh neat!
Mage, 😆
V, Isn't it cool!
Izsmom, awwww, I'd been wondering about him. Thanks for the info.
Susan, thank you!
Aunty, there are other "lunar" colors . . . so tempting.
Kat, I know!
Post a Comment