Saturday, August 7, 2021

Diet Update

After one month of dieting I lost just 6 pounds.  For this next month I probably need to up my game and be more active or skip dinner once in awhile. But I no like.  Maybe I'll save that for the following month.  😂

august 5

The best, best thing is my discovery of overnight oats.  I promise . . . they're there underneath all that fruit, nuts, honey and milk.  I've been eating this every other day for lunch.  I would have it every day, but I'm small-kine worried that maybe it's too much sweetness.

At any rate, the diet continues . . . 

IMG_8686.JPG

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually isn't a slow loss better and more sustainable? 1 pound a week sound good. Keep it up!
Me, I try losing weight and immediately crave and scarf down everything I think I shouldn't be eating. Yup. Gain several pounds. Grrrrrr.
V

Anonymous said...

Good job. Those oats look onolicious.


Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

Better to lose it slowly and find what works for you. Sounds like you are on your way and that bowl of hidden oats with fruit and nuts looks delicious!

K and S said...

probably gotta cut back on sugars but that is hard hope you keep the weight you lost off:)

Anonymous said...

J, looks healthy and if it's filling all the better. I don't see sugar? or anything sweet other words naturally sweet fruits. If you're putting sugar how about a replacement like Equal or Stevia. I think you're losing the sensible way, ie slow and steady. -N

jalna said...

V, you're active and no need lose weight so it's okay.

Izsmom, I'm now into watching "how to prepare oatmeal" videos now. LOL.

Aunty, thanks!

Kat, I hope so too.

N, thanks! I've been putting honey.

Chet Colson said...

Hey 6 pound loss, it better than no loss. At least you're trying.

jalna said...

Thanks Chet!!

Susan said...

Someone I know lost a lot of weight by doing intermittent fasting. There is a window of eating time depending on your schedule of choice. I think he lost 30+ lbs and kept it off. Takes a lot of discipline to not eat until a certain time.