Wednesday, June 9, 2021

"Used" Items on Amazon

 
I saw this on Amazon awhile back and thought that Geri's granddaughter might enjoy playing around with it.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 10.52.29 AM

It was selling for $9.99.

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 1.24.37 PM

I also noticed that there was a "Condition: Used - Very Good" one that sold for about half the price.  It was being sold by Amazon Warehouse.  I was curious.  So I ordered it. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 1.29.54 PM


This is what came.  It was actually brand new and really not "used".  Just the upper right hand corner of the box was a bit damaged.  Good deal, yah.

IMG_7439.JPG

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good deal! I remember having that as a kid! Loooooong time ago!
v

Honolulu Aunty said...

Very good deal! Amazon will soon rule the earth.

Anonymous said...

I kinda remember those. Good deal!

Izsmom

K and S said...

cool!

Susan said...

Reminds me, start shopping for Christmas gifts!

jalna said...

V, me too. . . looooong time ago.

Aunty, I agree!

Izsmom, now I try to look for those "used" deals.

Kat, glad I ordered it.

Susan, noooooooo!!

Kay said...

I’ve never wanted to look at the used things, but now I shall. Thank you for telling us.