Sunday, June 20, 2021

Aloha Watercolors

I ordered handmade watercolors from Aloha Watercolors a few days ago and am so so happy with them.  I received them two days after placing the order, and Keiko the owner also included three free sample colors, snacks and other goodies. So nice, yah!

There's no video of the painting process for you because my battery died halfway through filming (as usual) and this time my backup battery was also drained.  Irritation was about to interrupt my zen flow so I told myself to forget it. 

IMG_8202 2

Here are some greeting cards that I'm making using the watercolor paint for the background.
IMG_8220 2

9 comments:

Dd said...

soooo interesting....."honey" based ... hummmm ???

jalna said...

Dd, there are a few brands that use honey and I like them . . . Sennelier and M. Graham . . . nice, smooth texture.

Susan said...

You paint the prettiest stuff! Honey, wow!

K and S said...

interesting!

Chet Colson said...

They could sell you cards at stores, they look so professional.

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!

Izsmom

jalna said...

Susan, thanks!

Kat, I wanna order more colors now, but I already have so much paint.

Chet, thank you!

Izsmom, thanks.

Erick said...

Cool paint and snacks too. How awesome.

jalna said...

Erick, so awesome!