Thursday, June 10, 2021

Green for U

I went to visit some of my former coworkers the other day at the Kaheka Professional Center.  I hadn't seen them since the covid thing started.  

After my visit I passed by Green for U which is on the ground floor on the Kaheka side of the building.  I forgot that Dd had told me about this place opening up.  I went in to check them out.

IMG_8069

IMG_8067


IMG_8071
IMG_8066

IMG_8064

IMG_8063

IMG_8062

IMG_8068

IMG_8059

IMG_8060

This is what I bought.  I got the large because I'm a pig.  I could only finish half and ended up freezing the rest.  It was really, really good.

IMG_8073

8 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

You folks should try Mama Kim's! They are on the King St side of our building, near Louise's. I go at least twice a week for one of their poke bowls or Chirashi. Yum!

jalna said...

Mich, that's right! My sister told me about them too. I forgot.

K and S said...

looks ono!

Susan said...

Love acai! Over here, one place puts fresh grated coconut on top.

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious! But, I don’t know if I would pay $5 for a tuna sandwich. LOL I would buy the bento though.

Izsmom

Chet Colson said...

It's good they have healthy options. Good to see small businesses opening up. Food and retail industry is tough.

Dd said...

By chance did you see a sign posted of their hours ?? Website shows 7am, but i see on menu that says 9am, 10am ??

jalna said...

Kat, does yah!

Susan, that sounds good.

Izsmom, kinda takai yah.

Chet, I agree.

Dd, no, I didn't. I'll check with friend and get back to you.