I found these at Ross . . . Liquitex acrylic paints, acrylic inks and paint markers as well as trial sets of different gel and fluid mediums. With my senior discount everything came out to around $40. Can't wait to try um. I'm excited!
Don't you just love how Ross' calls it their "Tuesday Club?" my 1st time, I didn't know they offered a discount and the gal asked me ... "do you belong to our Tuesday Club?" "Nope" "Do you mind showing me your ID?" "no, why do you need to see my ID?" "information on your ID will tell me if you belong to our club" very classy right ... never just asked me my age ;-} when I left the store (Waikiki) I felt the total opposite of when cashiers "used" to ask me for my ID when buy liquor...that stopped looonnnggg time ago ;-{
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Wow! Can't wait to see your artistry!
Izsmom
fun!
I always wondered if art stuff sold at Ross are any good. I did buy a water color set years ago that I haven't used yet. lol
Don't you just love how Ross' calls it their "Tuesday Club?"
my 1st time, I didn't know they offered a discount and the gal asked me ...
"do you belong to our Tuesday Club?"
"Nope"
"Do you mind showing me your ID?"
"no, why do you need to see my ID?"
"information on your ID will tell me if you belong to our club"
very classy right ... never just asked me my age ;-}
when I left the store (Waikiki) I felt the total opposite of when cashiers "used" to ask me for my ID when buy liquor...that stopped looonnnggg time ago ;-{
Can't wait to apply for Silver Sneakers benefits as a senior....old geezer,lol.
Thanks Izsmom!
Kinda exciting too, Kat. LOL.
Susan, it depends on the brand. Ross does carry really cheap generic brands too.
LOL, Dd.
Chet, it's a happy benefit.
Wow!! Your Ross rocks! Rarely has good art stuff!
Gracie, once in awhile they have good brands, but it seems to sell out fast.
Post a Comment