I love it!!! btw, I have some sample dots for you - Ben Franklin had a promotion for March. Buy Strathmore watercolor pad and get a sample dot sheet as a bonus.
What the heck is that>?!! I have never seen a gekco like that in Hawaii in my entire life. I think people are starting to let their pets loose that they brought from other places. I don't like that.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
15 comments:
Wow, your so committed with painting! I love this one!
Mich, I think it's an OCD thing.
You have pretty and cute geckos there, unlike our pale and scary looking ones.
Ooohhh nice!
Izsmom
I love it!!! btw, I have some sample dots for you - Ben Franklin had a promotion for March. Buy Strathmore watercolor pad and get a sample dot sheet as a bonus.
See you next week, or maybe sooner!!!
so cute!
J- I love love geckos but esp. the Gold Dust ones even if they're an illegal species. They're sooooo adorable and I love your painting. -N
Susan, we got lots of the scary ones too.
Thanks Izsmom!
Ooooh, thanks Aunty.
Kat, he even smiled for the picture!
Thanks N. Didn't know they were illegal. Oh wait. I kinda remember now seeing something on TV . . .
No hiding that full frame macro goodness.
-kevin
hey your painting is cute too!
What the heck is that>?!! I have never seen a gekco like that in Hawaii in my entire life. I think people are starting to let their pets loose that they brought from other places. I don't like that.
I agree, Kevin. I'm realizing that more now when I look at my old photos.
Thanks Les!
Mark, here's an interesting article: http://mauiinvasive.org/2016/06/21/gold-dust-day-geckos/
how cute!! such a great job, Jalna!
Great job, love the blue eye shadow.
Thanks Gracie!
LOL, Erick. Thanks.
Post a Comment