patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Wow, your still not eating meat? Thought you would have broken down by now, LOL!
O.M.G!!!!! That picture is TOO killer - and you didn't get to eat it because of your self imposed diet?
I am dying here.
looks good!
Looks yumm! You're not eating meat?
Oh gosh! That really looks onolicious!
LOL, Mich. I kinda did break down. I'll have ground meat in nachos or in soup.
Aunty, glad to hear you're gonna give it a try.
Does yah, Kat.
Susan, I do eat a little meat once in awhile.
Kay, it smelled good too!
Love ribs. Bet it just comes off the bone so easily, huh?
Chet, you're right . . . that's pretty much what he said!
oooh I think i'm gonna have to try this one!
Post a Comment