When coworker Karen told me that she needed to compile a modeling portfolio for her son Dez and that she was gonna use some of the pictures from the mother/son session that we did, I recommended that we do another session with just Dez. She agreed, so we did just that this past Sunday. I kinda don't really know how to pose guys even though I did go armed with some samples that I got online. My favorites turned out to be the totally unposed action shots that we got.
3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
Downwinding 10-05-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Wind feels lighter than yesterday but we still go!
Start the new week right!
Stoked to have Yannick(bottom right) join us!
This time w...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
so so so cute! Karen must be so proud!
Karen is one of my favorite people. Glad I was able to help her out.
Great shots Jalna. Wow that first one is so cool!!!
Thanks Celia!
Love the action shots! wow..how did you manage to get that?! The posed shots looks just like Macy catalog shots..Great Job!!
Very nice. I like the different cloths.
Very good!
Thanks Shun Wah! Are you posting the pictures you took on that day?
Thanks Erick.
Thanks Betty.
Cutie!
What a jump!
OMG Mariko. . . his vertical leap was amazing.
Post a Comment