Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ducklings

I finally remembered to bring my long lens with me on my walk this morning.  So cute yeah.  They're big already from when I first saw them.  There's another brood of, I swear, about a dozen or so smaller guys, but they were nowhere in sight today.  I'll keep trying.

BTW, don't be impressed that I'm still walking.  It's more like a stroll.  I don't even put on shoes.  I wear rubber slippers.  It's more to make Kona happy.  Plus I don't start work until 11:00 a.m., so what else am I gonna do? 

IMG_9438

5 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

So cute, these ducklings! Wow, you got bankers hours for work. Weren't you starting at 9am? What time do you get off now?

jalna said...

I used to start at 8:30, Betty. Not sure if I mentioned this before, but to make a long story short, the new program we are using at work has voice recognition. It does my job (transcribing)) really well. I don't really have to type the reports anymore. I'm more of an editor instead. There used to be 3 of us. We're down to 1 1/2 (me and a part timer). I'm supposed to be full time but am barely putting in 35 hours/week.

Erick said...

Oh da Kute! I like start working at 11:00 too.

K and S said...

cute!

jalna said...

I know Erick. Perfect hours for you.

Kat,I hope I can get shots of the littler guys.