Shun Wah, that 3rd shot was kinda accidental. Kaori had just tossed her hair to get it out of her face. I asked her to do it again thinking I'd get a blurry picture of her hair swinging. I got that picture instead. We were in the bathroom where the walls were fairly white. I brightened up the picture a lot in Photoshop and masked out Kaori's face to get the wall to look even brighter.
3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
Downwinding 10-05-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Wind feels lighter than yesterday but we still go!
Start the new week right!
Stoked to have Yannick(bottom right) join us!
This time w...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
nice!
Kat, CQ was sooo proud!
Wow she looks so pretty and grown up! No wonder CQ was so shocked!!
And it didn't take much to transform her, Les.
Awesome! Beautiful girl. I absolutely love the lei tradition at graduations. So special!
We take the lei thing for granted here Betty, but you're right . . . it is a VERY SPECIAL tradition.
Great pictures....
Thanks Mmiissee!
nice photos! What did you use to get the white background on the 3rd shot with the blowing hair..looks just like a fashion shoot..great shot!!
Shun Wah, that 3rd shot was kinda accidental. Kaori had just tossed her hair to get it out of her face. I asked her to do it again thinking I'd get a blurry picture of her hair swinging. I got that picture instead. We were in the bathroom where the walls were fairly white. I brightened up the picture a lot in Photoshop and masked out Kaori's face to get the wall to look even brighter.
Great shots! Very nice portrait of Kaori!
Thanks Erick!
Post a Comment