There was a time when coworker Karen would not let anybody take her picture. Just getting her to pose with her birthday cake was impossible. So it's kinda hard to believe that this is the second time this year that I've gotten to take her picture. And this time with her son Dez. I feel honored. Here are just a few pix from today, Karen. Hope you like um. I had fun. Let's do it again after you win your bet!
Thanks Les. Karen asked if I wanted to postpone, but I had postponed their shoot before and I didn't want to do it to them again. I just wrapped myself up real tight and was good to go.
3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
These are all great. Love the last one.
Those beeaautiful eyes...
Thanks Betty.
So beauuutiful, Didi.
I can't believe you still went out in your bus up condition...but actually I really can't believe that she agreed to another photo shoot! beauuutiful!
Thanks Les. Karen asked if I wanted to postpone, but I had postponed their shoot before and I didn't want to do it to them again. I just wrapped myself up real tight and was good to go.
Great shots! Really like the B/W.
Thanks Erick!
Post a Comment