Ahahaha, you're right Erick. I was using my 50mm lens 'cause it's the lightest I have, so I had to get down low for most of the shots. People passing in their cars must think I'm a crazy lady.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Did Kona have a nice time? Good dog view shots.
Ahahaha, you're right Erick. I was using my 50mm lens 'cause it's the lightest I have, so I had to get down low for most of the shots. People passing in their cars must think I'm a crazy lady.
wow you actually went BEFORE work??!! I'm proud of you!
nice walk!
Interesting what is seen on walks. Doesn't it make you wonder about the different objects...
Yeah, Les, now that I start later, I have no excuse.
It was Kat!
So interesting yah, Betty.
good fo you! i'm impressed! i like da walking part; wat i no like is not eating! cool pictures!
Thanks Rand! I no like the not eating part too.
Post a Comment