Ailey's 6-month birthday was yesterday. I wanted to fuss around with my new umbrella (thank you Ros) and light stand (thank you Yosh) so we met up at Grandma Fay's house. I also brought my old smaller lighting gear with me thinking that I'd set up two umbrellas, but Leslie's infamous words rang true, "We don't even know what we're doing with ONE setup and we're gonna use TWO?" and so it never even left its bag. Ailey had just awoken from a nap and was the perfect model . . . so sweet and happy.
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
How adorable she is!! You got some great shots!!
ooooh daaa cuuute!! Love it!!!
Thanks Betty! So sweet yeah!
Thanks Les!
So cute! That pink outfit is so perfect. Good umbrella work.
Thanks Erick. Still dunno what I doing. Shoot through BTW.
she is soo cute! Love her hair hehehe
Hahaha, mmiissee, sooo cute yeah!!
Post a Comment