this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Good Kona, mommy will almost pau taking pictures.
The glow of the sunrise is reflected in the water. Love the ducks! And Kona...what a good boy he is waiting so patiently.
Wow, Kona is getting spoiled...mommy walks him everyday now??
So good boy, yeah, Erick.
Betty, I imagine a nice colorful sunrise reflected in the still-calm morning waters! Hooo hooo!
Les, today was a really short and leisurely walk . . . didn't even sweat.
love the reflection!
Thanks Kat!
Kona looks like he's thinking.. 'another picture?' lets get going already.. ha! ha! Nice sunrise.
Hahahaha . . . I really wish I could read his mind sometimes.
Post a Comment