Sunday, January 16, 2011

Laura, Gary and Family

Me and Les met the Chen family two years ago when we took family photos for them. We were soooo rookie back then, not like now where we know exactly what settings to use in whatever situation . . . no problem. NOOOOOTTTTTT!!!! Two years later and we're still rookie. Howzdat???!!!! Anyway, I had heard that they had an addition to their family so I e-mailed Laura and asked if we could do a family photo session. I kid you not when I say I practically drag strangers off the street, just so that I can practice shooting. We met them this morning at Kaka'ako Park.

IMG_0207a

IMG_0259a

IMG_0275a


It was evident from the start that newest daughter was going to be doing her own thing, so we just let her, resulting in some pretty funny pictures. Me and Les were cracking up the whole time. I asked Laura if I could showcase the bloopers. She said, "Sure!" So here they are.

IMG_0216a

IMG_0246a

IMG_0230a

IMG_0249a

IMG_0269a

IMG_0289a

IMG_0310a

IMG_0291a

IMG_0273a

Soooo funny yah!!! Makes me laugh again. Laura and Gary, no forget contact me anytime you need more pictures!

7 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Awesome!! Cute, the little one!!

jalna said...

Sooo cute!

Les said...

so, so, so cute! Too bad we couldn't get more yah? :)

Erick said...

That little girl is so cute, great family shots. Shots gook great to me.

jalna said...

I know Les. I wish I took more.

Thanks Erick!

bebedeer said...

so funny! my favs are the ones with LL (baby) looking at the beach while everyone else is looking at the camera. =D

jalna said...

Fawn, LL was just a hoot!! Thanks so much for introducing me to this super, super awesome family.