I didn't buy it myself . . . it was a Christmas present . . . it's soooo fresh and crunchy and shoyu-y. I going walking with Kona tomorrow . . . I swear . . . unless it rains . . . or it's hot . . . or got stupid people riding one bike with two dogs in tow.
Yayyyyy Kat! I agree. I'll keep in mind about the water.
Ummmm . . . Les . . . I confess . . . I took the picture last week. No more "rest of the bag" already. But I have an idea . . . I'll buy you your own bag, and then I can eat some of yours.
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
I think you should have snacks, just not a lot and not too many :) otherwise you gonna eat the whole bag all by yourself...ooh and drink lots of water
oooh I can help you eat the rest of the bag tomorrow! :)
Yayyyyy Kat! I agree. I'll keep in mind about the water.
Ummmm . . . Les . . . I confess . . . I took the picture last week. No more "rest of the bag" already. But I have an idea . . . I'll buy you your own bag, and then I can eat some of yours.
ooooo oooo what brand is it?? I got the best mango seed I ever ate for Christmas too....was from Colin, from a tiny little store in Chinatown
Ha, ha, enjoy your snacks!
Yum!
I think it was Wholesale Unlimited. I got that mango seed too! I stuck it in the fridge when I decided I was dieting.
Hahahaha. Thanks Erick. That's the hardest part abouting dieting . . . my snacks.
Betty, YEAH!!
Post a Comment