I decided to do flowers this morning on our walk. I took my 100mm macro with me. It was a bit challenging with the breeze blowing the flowers around and with Kona yanking his leash. I wondered if the shots would turn out at all. They came out okay. Although not the sharpest pictures, I do like the colors.
Thanks Kat! Those black bees don't scare me too much. In fact, I was really close to this one. Now wasps . . . that's another story. They scare me to death.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
nice! though those big black bees scare me.
Thanks Kat! Those black bees don't scare me too much. In fact, I was really close to this one. Now wasps . . . that's another story. They scare me to death.
yeah wasps are pretty scary too!
very cool that you have a theme for each walk...it's fun to see what you'll find every day ...
Nice flower shots, great bokeh. I really like the bumble bee shot!
It helps get me out there, Shun Wah!
Thanks Erick. I took around 5 shots before the bee flew away. The rest didn't come out.
These are awesome! And I loved the bumble bee shots.
Thanks Betty!
Post a Comment