This one has magnets though. I'm leery about magnets around your brain . . . try check out Wayne and Nelson who work in our MRI department . . . nah, nah, nah . . . joke!
oooh! I think i need another one. Woo Hoo! Can never have too much of a good thing! (Jacobs starting to worry..i never spend time with HIM anymore...lol)
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
I saw that!!
oooh! I think i need another one. Woo Hoo! Can never have too much of a good thing! (Jacobs starting to worry..i never spend time with HIM anymore...lol)
Hi Reddy, I've checked out your blog, and I think your gadgets are so interesting! Your layout and photos are well done.
Kat, I'm glad you did. I remember how you said they were so expensive in Japan.
CQ, I agree you can never have too many! Poor Jacob.
still waiting on Hair and Mane to grow hair as advertised.
AHAHAHAHAHA . . . Ron, so is my son.
Hi Jalna-
I have been buying ALOT of them recently from an ebay seller for $4 and NO TAX. Plus I save on gas since its delivered right to my door!
http://shop.ebay.com/ethniclink/m.html?_nkw=Head+Neck+Scalp+Massager&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3911.m270.l1313&_odkw=&_osacat=0
That is hilarious tippy!! I think they'd make awesome gifts.
Post a Comment