kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
I saw this and am bookmarking it to try :) way to go!
Thanks Kat!
Congratulations to Didi!!
Thanks Betty!
Post a Comment