The 16th annual Children and Youth Day was celebrated today at the State Capitol and its surrounding areas. This was my first time to attend the event. I never would have even braved the heat or the crowds except Sunny-Aloha Miller, volunteer extraordinaire, hooked me and Erick up with some VIP (Very Important Photographer) parking and some free food. There was so much for the kids to see and experience, the magnitude alone just blew me away. Thank you so much Sunny . . . sorry we nevah get pikchas of the astronauts.
You got some great colors in your shots. The paniolo hula dancers and the colorful tent. I love Ronald McDonald w/ his red hair, yellow jump suit against the green background. That's the whole color spectrum.. :-)
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
I love love LOVE the asian Ronald McDonald! Hahaha!
Ahahahaha, me too!!!
damn, looks like I missed another good one...BUUUUT, I sure didn't miss the hot sun!! :) Nice pics Jalna!
These are great!!
Thanks Les and Betty!
beautiful photos!
Very nice even with out the your filter!!! JUST PLAIN AWSOME!!!
Thanks Kat and Susie.
Your color saturation is so awesome, makes me want to get a 5D MkII also. Great shots!
Thanks Erick. I do have my camera set to +1 each for contrast, saturation and color tone. And 20 megapixels doesn't hurt either.
You got some great colors in your shots. The paniolo hula dancers and the colorful tent. I love Ronald McDonald w/ his red hair, yellow jump suit against the green background. That's the whole color spectrum.. :-)
Thanks Shun Wah! I love the colors in that Ronald McDonald shot too.
Post a Comment