Me and Les got to shoot at a high school reunion last night. For now I won't mention the name of the high school. The MC had announced about 5 minutes before I shot this picture that the photographer was ready to do the group shot. Notice the people hurrying to gather for the shot? Notice Leslie's expression? Priceless!!
Today was Day 2 of the reunion, a picnic. This is the kind of shots I was getting. Small-kine overexposed. Useless!!
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
tough job!
hahhahaa!! oh my gawwwddd!! Why do I agree to do this kind of stuff!! >:( how embarrasing...of course you would document the situation too!
spoooooky my obake picture!!
Kat, it really isn't all that easy, but it's good fun.
Les, I love to record bits of history . . . the funnier the better, and you are always a great subject. Thanks!
Obviously there was a lot of interest in getting a group class picture taken. Poor Les. I hope you both got some decent pictures. :)
Betty, it was a fun-loving group, so we did get a lot of good shots.
haha! this is a funny point of view. i guess everyone was too drunk to understand it was group photo time.
Rick, it WAS kinda funny.
man...all I can think of now is:
(^<.^)
Hahahah!
Yosh, that is soooo funny!!
OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
Post a Comment