Jalna, your office doesn't mess around when you have potlucks. This all looks fantastic! That's one of the things I miss about working, the food. We did treat day every other Friday. Two people at a time took turns. We had full blown dinners. And then the potlucks. Our unit was known for the yummy food we always had.
Oh, that's even better! :) Yes, that is neat. We got a Christmas breakfast and a Hershey candy bar! The court would do stuff like buy the meat for a BBQ but then we still potlucked. Or cook the turkey at Thanksgiving and everybody brought something.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
Jalna, your office doesn't mess around when you have potlucks. This all looks fantastic! That's one of the things I miss about working, the food. We did treat day every other Friday. Two people at a time took turns. We had full blown dinners. And then the potlucks. Our unit was known for the yummy food we always had.
Betty, this wasn't a potluck. This was a company-sponsored lunch. They do this occasionally to thank their hard-working crew! Pretty neat, yeah.
Oh, that's even better! :) Yes, that is neat. We got a Christmas breakfast and a Hershey candy bar! The court would do stuff like buy the meat for a BBQ but then we still potlucked. Or cook the turkey at Thanksgiving and everybody brought something.
Hey Jalna,
I know the girl on picture #9. I use to work with her...lol. WOW, what a small world. Do you work with her?
Unreal Jose, I do work with Jos. She says she remembers you well, and was really sad when you left. She said to tell you hi!
Post a Comment