Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Landon's Simple Vegan Broccoli Salad


Landon threw together broccoli, mac nuts, almonds, baby potatoes and vegennaise to make this. 

IMG_1627

He seasoned it with this. It's from Ross and is one of Lan's favorite seasonings. He ran out awhile back and I'd been unable to find more. I just noticed it at Ross again recently, so I bought two bottles. It's around $4.00. 
IMG_7067

And talking about simple dishes, here's what I made for my lunch 4 days in a row because that's the extent of MY skills. 
IMG_1774

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That salad looks delicious! Your sandwich too!

Izsmom

K and S said...

love pb & banana!

Susan said...

Salad looks amazing! Your simple lunch does too! I'm glad we have a Ross here. I've seen those seasonings. Is your Ross as big as ours? When I went to the states, Ross is bare. Our Ross store is loaded and they keep extending their store space!

Leslie's pics said...

hey your lunch looks good too! wow. you're the first person that I know of that ever bought seasonings from Ross. I always wondered if they were any good

jalna said...

Awww . . . thanks, Izsmom!

Me too, Kat!

Ours are Huge, Susan!

Les, this seasoning is good! I just make sure to check the expiration date.

Chet Colson said...

Looks refreshing. Reminds me of a ambrosia salad.

Honolulu Aunty said...

With food like that, maybe I CAN do vegan. Maybe.

Will look for that seasoning at Ross next time I go - thanks for the heads up!

I will be going to a Buddhist vegan place for lunch tomorrow with Wandaful. Water Drop. Will let you know how it is.

alibaba37 said...

My son loves peanut butter, honey, and banana. Sometimes we'll do apples too, but no seeds because "seeds make my tummy hurt" says the boy.

jalna said...

Oooooh, I love ambrosia salad, Chet.

Aunty, so nice that you're having lunch with Wandaful! I'm curious about the food.

So cute, Alibaba!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the seasoning tip! I just picked up a bottle at TJ Maxx tonight. - L

jalna said...

Great, L!