Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Kona and His New Bowl


I got this bowl for Kona because he eats way too fast. He's usually done in about 10 seconds. Sometimes he even gags after eating. This bowl is designed so that he would eat slower and thus would aid in digestion. I tried it for the first time yesterday.

IMG_7094

Kona doesn't like new things so I had my doubts about him adapting to it. He approached the bowl slowly.
IMG_7096

He stopped and stared. 
IMG_7099

He looked at me and "said", "You're kidding me, right?"
IMG_7095

12 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Poor ting! My Bella also eats fast, but always gets the dog food stuck in her jowls like a chipmunk, so I gotta check and push them out.

jalna said...

Mich, so far he'll only it out of the bowl if I hold it up for him.

Anonymous said...

Awww...look at his face! He does not look pleased. LOL

Izsmom

jalna said...

I know, Izsmom . . . makes me feel bad . . .

DNakamaru said...

Kona is a smart dog!

Susan said...

Some people I know can use one of those. hehe

Honolulu Aunty said...

SOOOO cute!

K and S said...

aiyah!

Leslie's pics said...

I wish someone got a picture...or should i say a loooooong video of you holding the bowl for him!! eeeewww Michele...you gotta push it out? blech!

jalna said...

Hahahaha, Dean.

I was so laughing, Aunty.

I think it's "lose money", Kat.

So funny, Les! Yup, it works . . . takes Kona long to eat . . . and I gotta hold the bowl for him da whole time.

Anonymous said...

j: smart doggie, if I gotta eat outta heah you gots to hold the bowl. He's punishing you too LOL My prob is the opposite, small dogs have an elitist view of dog food. Maybe I'll eat it, maybe I won't. My Mac will not even eat hamburger unless I a) break it in small pieces b) hold it for him. Other he'll take it and spit out. Dylan then swoops in and eats it. Ats why I call Dylan a beluga whale. sigh. Small dogs are a pain the butt -N

jalna said...

LOL, N!