Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dinner at CPK

I had a $20 gift card that was gonna expire at the end of this month so me and Wendell had dinner the other night at CPK.
We started off with the Cabo Crab Cakes ($10.99). It was really ono, but it was also really tiny. The wide angle lens that I used makes the crab cake look bigger than it actually was . . . about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. We also had the Waldorf Chicken Salad ($13.49). It was sooo ono. I loved the candied walnuts and the grapes and apples . . . so refreshing.
This is the Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza, Neopolitan Style ($12.79). It was good . . . like pepperoni pizza with a thin crust.
I was too full for dessert, so I just got a picture of the next table's ice cream sundaes instead. Boy, that looks good right now.

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

They have the best food. I've been to two different ones in North Carolina with my daughter. We would order something and share it. There are a couple here in the Sacramento area. The newest of the two opened up before Christmas and Gerry and I went one Sunday after church. Yummy food!!