Rice cake (sliced): leave in cold water for about 30 minutes
Beef brisket or rib eye (ground or thin sliced - season with sesame oil, salt, pepper, green onion, garlic)
Green onion (thin sliced)
Korean seasoned nori (break and put into soup before eating)
Soy sauce and sesame oil seasoning
1. spray some PAM or put sesame oil in pot to cook prepared beef
2. pour water into the pot, boil, season with salt or soy sauce
3. put sliced rice cake, cook until it's tender
4. pour beaten egg into soup, DONE
5. garnish with prepared seaweed and thin sliced green onion
6. enjoy your soup!
Thanks for the recipe, Julie!