Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Real Lemon Dessert Recipe

A few days ago I posted about Wendell's Ritz Lemon Pudding dessert. There was an apology in today's Advertiser by Wanda Adams saying that the recipe was wrong! It's so hilarious to me that because Wendell didn't know what da hell he was doing, his dessert came out okay. In fact, it was really good.

The dessert is actually called Lemon Ice Cream Bars and it calls for vanilla ice cream. Wendell said he's gonna try and make it. I'll let you know how it turns out. My apologies to mmiissee who was so impressed by Wendell's version of the pudding dessert that she struggled trying to recreate it with the "wrong" recipe.

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

How funny! Well, I printed off the correct recipe. Your husband's looked good though. Thanks for sharing