Friday, January 16, 2009

Kaka'ako Kitchen at Ward Center

I picked up dinner from Kaka'ako Kitchen the other day. The food was good but a bit overpriced to me.

This is Nana's Chicken Adobo - $7.95. I was disappointed with the bones and all, but the flavor was good.
Hamburger Steak with crispy onions - $7.95. This was just okay to me.
Crispy Fried Sweet Chili Chicken - $8.75. This was pretty good. . . very flavorful and no bones.
This was the best. Spinach Salad with Crispy Calamari - $9.75. I loved it.

5 comments:

Erick said...

I love their food and yes it is pricey. Great photos!

Betty Townsend said...

This all looks ONO abd you're right, a little pricey. The portions don't look as big as L&L. That's the only place we have here to get this kind of food.

jalna said...

You're right Betty, the portions are small, especially considering the price.

Les said...

uh, how many people you feedin??? I know it's only you and Wendell!! It was a Friday so Landon was probably out, right?? :)

jalna said...

Hahaha, hey I was hungry okaaaay.