Photo taken on 04/19/2024.
Wow, he outgrew his bed quick!
Awww!! He’s growing so fast! 🥰Izsmom
So fast! No more sweet tuna breath. Still, quite wonderful.
Wow, Kai's outgrowing the box.
whoo so big!
Awe, only his head fits in his bed now.Bonny OGG
Susan, I bought that bed before we even got him. I totally miscalculated. LOL.Izsmom, so glad I took a lot of pictures.Aunty, it is wonderful . . . most times.Chet, LOL.Kat, so fast yah.Bonny, too funny!!
Kai is growing so fast!
Hey Kirk. Really fast!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow, he outgrew his bed quick!
Awww!! He’s growing so fast! 🥰
Izsmom
So fast! No more sweet tuna breath. Still, quite wonderful.
Wow, Kai's outgrowing the box.
whoo so big!
Awe, only his head fits in his bed now.
Bonny OGG
Susan, I bought that bed before we even got him. I totally miscalculated. LOL.
Izsmom, so glad I took a lot of pictures.
Aunty, it is wonderful . . . most times.
Chet, LOL.
Kat, so fast yah.
Bonny, too funny!!
Kai is growing so fast!
Hey Kirk. Really fast!
Post a Comment