N, not everyday. I empty out the pool right after. It's a pain trying to dry him 'cause he only wants to play tug with the towels, so once he's dried off, I don't want him getting wet again for another week! He was 46 pounds the last time we weighed him!
Craig, OMG, thank you for the warning. I was beginning to worry about it, and now I know for sure, no golf balls for Kai.
Chet, he loves to stick his nose in the water and blow bubbles trying to get stuff out.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Aww!!! He’s so cute and ready to play!
Izsmom
With a golf ball in his mouth? He sure got big!
J, your water baby. Does he go into the water everyday. How much does he weigh now. -N
Be careful about the golf ball. My uncles dog died from choking.
Aw.. Kai wants to play with the ball.
Izsmom, that's my distraction. LOL.
Aunty, growing so fast!
N, not everyday. I empty out the pool right after. It's a pain trying to dry him 'cause he only wants to play tug with the towels, so once he's dried off, I don't want him getting wet again for another week! He was 46 pounds the last time we weighed him!
Craig, OMG, thank you for the warning. I was beginning to worry about it, and now I know for sure, no golf balls for Kai.
Chet, he loves to stick his nose in the water and blow bubbles trying to get stuff out.
in the pool! so cute
Post a Comment