Thursday, July 25, 2024

Island Way Sorbet

Wendell bought this from Costco for $15.80.  I asked him to pick it up after me and Landon tried one at the Bellows Open Market one Sunday and totally loooooved it.

It's cool how the sorbet comes in fruit shells.  The Heavenly Coconut actually comes in a coconut shell.  The Berry & Grapefruit is in a grapefruit rind, Mango in an orange rind (I think), and the Pomegranate is in a lemon rind (so smaller than the rest).

My fave was the Red Berry & Ruby Grapefruit, but I didn't get to try them all so I think I gotta go get another box.  

IMG_7839 IMG_7811

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo I saw these and didnt pick any up. Now I know!
v

K and S said...

sounds refreshing & I like how the used the outsides of the fruits to serve

Anonymous said...

Looks refreshing!

Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

Whaaaat? Comes in real fruit shells? Made in Hawaii? Or China?

Chet Colson said...

Interesting, sorbet in a shell cone. Sorbet are so refreshing after a dinner.

jalna said...

V, we have one left, the coconut one.

Kat, the "shell" is so cool.

Izsmom, it's very, very refreshing.

Aunty, I found a video . . . originated in South Africa!! https://www.facebook.com/IslandWaySorbetRSA/videos/ever-wondered-how-island-way-sorbet-is-made/467654850039059/

Chet, I look forward to enjoying them.