My nephew Colin made this corn bread using a Zippy's Corn Bread mix. The mix costs $5.60. Cy said that they love it.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
J, I love me a good cornbread. An excoworker made the best butter soaked one and said how easy it was but I didn't pay attention to the recipe to my regret now. Zip's also has their Fried chicken coating but it's $$ to me. $10?? I tried their pancake mix and was ono and fluffy. -N
N, I didn't know Zippy's sold their fried chicken mix. I just googled it, and you're right it's $9.75.
V, blueberries sound like a good addition!
Aunty, I want to eat some now.
Izsmom, Colin did a good job.
Chet, yummm!
Kat, I haven't had cornbread in awhile.
Bonny, looks like you get it at Zippy's. And I just found out there are other "Bake at Home" items you can get too. https://www.zippys.com/food-category/bake-at-home/
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
J, I love me a good cornbread. An excoworker made the best butter soaked one and said how easy it was but I didn't pay attention to the recipe to my regret now. Zip's also has their Fried chicken coating but it's $$ to me. $10?? I tried their pancake mix and was ono and fluffy. -N
I love cornbread! I learned from Kat to put blueberries in too!
v
I like Zippy's cornbread, a LOT! I use those Zippy's fundraiser coupons to get the cornbread instead of chili sometimes.
Looks onolicious!
Izsmom
I love Zippys corn bread with my chili bowl.
I just had Zippy’s cornbread, can see why they love it
That corn bread looks perfectly done and so good too. Where is that sold?
Bonny OGG
N, I didn't know Zippy's sold their fried chicken mix. I just googled it, and you're right it's $9.75.
V, blueberries sound like a good addition!
Aunty, I want to eat some now.
Izsmom, Colin did a good job.
Chet, yummm!
Kat, I haven't had cornbread in awhile.
Bonny, looks like you get it at Zippy's. And I just found out there are other "Bake at Home" items you can get too. https://www.zippys.com/food-category/bake-at-home/
Post a Comment