J, who can resist puppy dog eyes. Mack makes me feel so guilty by staring as I eat. If I leave he whines and howls...they know how to manipulate us. -N
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Awww!! He is so cute and definitely wants to play. The last pic with his paw of the screen door like, “Mom! Open the door and let’s play catch! “
Izsmom
Awwwww. SOOOOO cute!
J, who can resist puppy dog eyes. Mack makes me feel so guilty by staring as I eat. If I leave he whines and howls...they know how to manipulate us. -N
Aww..... yup, kind of hard.
such a cutie
Izsmom, I can't resist.
Aunty, 😍
N, totally manipulative. LOL.
Chet, no can.
Kat, he is.
Post a Comment