NEWS FLASH: Magical Jam Jar Found at Kaheka Don Q!!
One of my readers said this:
"Guess what? I found it at Kaheka Don Quixote! Regular price is $3.99, so not as good a price as what you got. Had strawberry, orange marmalade, apricot, apple, and a couple blueberry."
Where is it in the store? I went yesterday and was directed to aisle 82 but I couldn't find that one. Had another brand but it didn't have the checkered bottle lid. I want!!!
Ah. Wait now.... I opened my orange marmalade jam with the fruit looking lid and it DOES self close. Not real tight but just a bit of a closure and then I tighten it up by hand. Aisle 82 - very cool! Depending on the flavor from $3.79 to less.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Ohhhh!!! I will look for it! Thanks for sharing.
Izsmom
Izsmom, exciting, right!! LOL. I like go get too!
cool
Kat, I agree!
Our DQ will be opening this week. Everyone is excited about this new store opening. I hope they sell this magic jam!
Where is it in the store? I went yesterday and was directed to aisle 82 but I couldn't find that one. Had another brand but it didn't have the checkered bottle lid. I want!!!
Ah. Wait now.... I opened my orange marmalade jam with the fruit looking lid and it DOES self close. Not real tight but just a bit of a closure and then I tighten it up by hand. Aisle 82 - very cool! Depending on the flavor from $3.79 to less.
Susan, hoo hoo!!!
Aunty, glad you found it!!
Post a Comment