13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Ho! That looks so onolicious! Gotta go try these places.
Izsmom
looked ono
Izsmom, I agree!
Kat, especially with his home-made sauce. LOL.
Yum! I just had duck with noodle (no soup) from there and a hamachi don from Maguro Brothers. Wonderful cheap dives.
I buy my duck and roast pork from Fongs. So good!
This kind weather, by the time I walk over to Mauanakea Market, no can eat duck noodle. Too hot.
v
Aunty, sounds wonderful.
V, LOL.
Post a Comment